Naheed Afzal, CEO of Contracts, receives the Global Trade Chamber US 2022 Award for the 100 Successful Women In Business.
Naheed is a senior corporate leader with strategic and imaginative abilities who has more than 20 years of experience promoting diversity and inclusion across a variety of organisations. She is renowned for her demonstrated dedication to empowering teams to reach their full potential and fostering diverse competitiveness inside corporations.
She is the Founder and CEO of the IT Recruitment Consulting firm, Contracts. Naheed founded Contracts IT Recruitment, gave it a head start, and encouraged its expansion. By establishing connections between technologists and forward-thinking international organisations, encouraging diversity in the employment of technology professionals, and utilising the power of diversity to produce excellent digital results for clients all over the world.
On this Occasion of Global Recognition she said :
“Truly humbled to have been acknowledged among so many global #womeninbusiness who are not only amazing entrepreneurs in their own right, but are also making a real world difference through their work. Honoured to be one of the 100 Successful Women in Business globally.”
Due to her innovative and realistic approach, she has invested in the advancement of gender diversity in the technology industry to guide strategic direction. She’s previously received:
- Greater London Enterprise Awards, Best Recruitment Consultancy
- #HERRoleModels (Yahoo Finance), Top 100 Women Executives
- GG2, Diversity Inspire Award
- Businesswoman of the Year & Entrepreneur of the Year, MSDUK, Finalist
- Women’s President Org. US, Women of Colour Award for Achievement in Business
- National Diversity Awards, Diverse Company Award (Certificate of Appreciation)
- Corporate Vision Mag. Best Results-Driven IT Recruitment Firm
- The Signature Awards, Business Prof. of the Year