Home Business BankIslami, Total Project Solutions Collaborate to Bring Home Financing Solutions

BankIslami, Total Project Solutions Collaborate to Bring Home Financing Solutions

271
0

BankIslami along with Total Project Solutions has recently signed an MoU in a bid to provide home financing solutions to the customers of the Sohni Saiban housing Project. Following the collaboration, the customers of this project will be allowed to make flexible payments along with a minimum of 30% to be payable in property value. They can even start living in the apartment and pay the rest of the 70% over a period of 25 years at special rates.

BankIslami enables its account holders on NIFT ePay. Learn more here.

The MoU was signed at a ceremony that took place in the presence of prominent people from both parties. Mr. Zuhair Naqvi (CEO), Mr. Muhammad Ibrahim (CFO), and Mr. Muhammad MashkoorAlam (Head of Construction) were present on behalf of Total Project Solution. On the other hand, Bilal Fiaz (Group Head Consumer Banking), Mr. Muhammad HarisMunawar (Head of Investment Banking), and Mr. Wise Ur Rehman (Head of Mortgages) represented Bank Islami.

Total project Solution is well known in the market for delivering over 18 projects successfully. Currently, it is the representer of the Sohni Saiban project which is located in Scheme 33, Karachi. The project is in full swing and has been approved by the relevant authorities.

What is CxO Global Forum?

The CxO Global Forum Network is an invitation-only membership exclusively for Chief investment/information officers and technology officers, financial & marketing, executive officers & country heads from the world’s largest and most influential companies. The forum is to get global exposure especially in digital transformation & innovation around the globe.

Previous articleSystems Limited Secures a Spot Among 1% Global Microsoft Partners
Next articlePTCL, Whale Cloud Technologies Sign Strategic Contract